Content Marketing Associate
29 April 2022
You will be a key player in the early stage of an exciting initiative that encourages employers in Singapore and across Asia to do business inclusively.
You are a strong writer with a track record of building and engaging diverse audiences through content creation and marketing. You know how to set your own deadlines and be accountable to them. You have a passion for social impact, and seek nuanced understanding of differing perspectives.
You are curious, detail-oriented and a problem solver. You are self-motivated and take initiative when you’re in unfamiliar situations. You are always open to offering and receiving candid, respectful and constructive feedback, even if it sometimes feels uncomfortable to do so.
High performance, accountability and compassion are important to you. You are deeply committed to creating a safer, supportive and inclusive ecosystem of employers that create value for all citizens and residents of Asia.
What you will be required to do
- Create text, visual and other forms of content for social media and our monthly newsletter for the Inclusive Business Pledge (IBP) and run the marketing for it.
- Research, create and distribute blogposts at a consistent cadence on topics related to workplace inclusion intended for employers in Asia.
- Systematically seek continual improvements that will improve the effectiveness of existing content marketing activities.
- Build an audience and meet conversion targets.
- Assist in managing monthly webinar series.
What you will need for the job
- Strong content creation skills for digital content marketing.
- Competence in A/B testing of marketing collaterals, audience segmentation and other techniques to ensure effective use of ad spend.
- Experience with creating and implementing B2B digital marketing strategies through different channels (e.g. website, email, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) that successfully convert prospects to become recurring customers.
- Design skills proven in the field (Adobe Creative Suite preferred but not required, at least some experience with Canva)
- Highly proficient in using Google Workspace (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Able to work independently and use own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Curious to learn new skills and platforms on the job.
- Committed to embodying respectful, inclusive workplace practices.
- Has valid authorisation to work in Singapore.
- Knowledge on using customer experience strategies and practices that improve retention are an advantage.
- Experience with Mailchimp, Softr, Airtable is a plus but not required. We will acclimate you to these platforms.
- Written articles on workplace inclusion for a business audience in APAC.
- Has knowledge of the issues faced by women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ people, racial/ethnic minorities and other underrepresented people in the APAC workplace.
We expect this role to be part-time in the beginning with the opportunity to convert to full-time. Immediate start depending on availability, and flexible working arrangements available.
Inclusively Asia is an employer that lives by values of diversity, equity and inclusion. We actively seek candidates who bring diverse backgrounds, perspectives and capabilities to our organisation. We do not discriminate in employment decisions. Women, people with disabilities, lesbians, gay men, bisexual and transgender people, ethnic and racial minorities and other people from underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply.
About the programme
The Inclusive Business Pledge was founded in Singapore in 2018. Our mission is to promote more inclusive practices among local employers to help to drive greater hiring and retention of underrepresented Singaporean talent. The programme is the result of Be Inclusive’s participation in Singtel’s Futuremakers incubator for social enterprises. Over 100 companies have signed the pledge including 99.co, Airbnb, PayPal and Twitter to name a few. After completing an evaluation of the pilot and surviving a Covid 19-related hiatus, Be Inclusive made a fresh start in 2021 by rebranding as Inclusively Asia. Our goal is for 200 companies in Singapore to sign the pledge by the end of 2023 and celebrate the progress made by our signatories who have come on board through industry showcases, networking and other events.